Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of color to brighten up your day
These are pieces to inspire smiles. Colorful and sparkling, these earrings are going to attract compliments!
Inspired by a paperweight my Great-Grandmother kept on her dresser, these earrings feature vintage rhinestones suspended in crystal clear resin with surgical steel posts or sterling silver wires.
Depending on how the rhinestones settle, some pieces may have a unique texture on the back compared to other pieces of Coco's Musings Jewelry, it's just a part of what makes these pieces so special!
• Surgical Steel Posts or Sterling Silver Ear Wires
• 2 Star: Post earrings measure approx 1.5" long / Wire earrings measure approx. 2.25”
• 3 Star: Post Earrings measure approx 2.15” long / Wire Earrings measure approx. 3"
• 4 Star: Post Earrings measure approx 2.75" long / Wire Earrings measure approx. 3.25"
• 5 Star: Post Earrings measure approx 3.5" long / Wire Earrings Measure approx. 3.75" long
• 6 Star: Post earrings measure approx. 4.25" long / Wire Earrings measure approx. 5 1/8" long
• Charms are made using a Food safe, BPA Free Resin.
• Due to the handmade nature of the items, please expect slight variations in color and placement of rhinestones in the resin pieces.
• All charms are handmade by me, Coco, in Bellville, TX.
To keep your pieces looking their best, be sure to put on your accessories after you have applied all cosmetics and styling products. The chemicals can negatively affect pieces. Wipe your pieces off with a 100% cotton or microfiber cloth when you take them off, to keep them fresh and clean!