Inspired by a paperweight my Great-Grandmother kept on her dresser, these earrings feature vintage rhinestones suspended in crystal clear resin.
Depending on how the rhinestones settle, some pieces may have a unique texture on the back compared to other pieces of Coco's Musings Jewelry, it's just a part of what makes these pieces so special!
• Hoops are gold-plated surgical grade stainless steel.
• Earrings measure approximately 3.25” long x 2.75” at the widest point.
• Charms are made using a Food safe, BPA Free Resin.
• Due to the handmade nature of the items, please expect slight variations in color and placement of glitter in the resin pieces.
• All charms are handmade by me, Coco, in Bellville, TX.
To keep your pieces looking their best, be sure to put on your accessories after you have applied all cosmetics and styling products. The chemicals can negatively affect pieces. Wipe your pieces off with a 100% cotton or microfiber cloth when you take them off, to keep them fresh and clean!